Training wing of DSD is responsible for execution of trainings at the DSD campus. These trainings include:
(1) Induction Trainings: for Educational Managers, Teachers, Teacher Educators (TEs), District Teacher Educators (DTEs), Recommendees of PPSC (Head Teachers, Senior Head Teachers, Subject Specialists, Senior Subject Specialists).
(2) Post Induction Trainings:
(2.1) CPD Programme: On-the-job training & coaching of TEs, DTEs, CTSC Heads, DTSC Heads.
(2.2) In-Service Trainings for Professional Development: for Education Managers (EDOs, DEOs, Dy. DEOs, DTSC Heads, Teacher Educators (TEs), Master Trainers/Lead Teacher Educators.
(3) Promotion-Linked Trainings (Rules Framed).
(4) Specialized Trainings: such as Literacy and Non-formal Basic Education (L&NBE), Special Education Department (Master Trainers on Inclusive Education), Higher Education Department (Examiners, Sub-Examiners and Paper Setters of Education Boards).
(5) Training Requests from other: Organizations/Provinces e.g. NCHD, Master Trainers Trainings of ICT, FATA, Gilgit Battistan, KPK, AJ & Kashmir, etc.
DSD Trained Master Trainers of Balochistan at Quetta (on the request of Government of Balochistan)